Sometimes life is really good and at other times we all know that it can really suck, but all things considered life is good. I have recently come into contact with some old friends that really meant and mean a lot to me. These are all friends that I have had from early in my adult life that until now I guess that had really forgotten. It is now that I see how much they really did mean to me.
I recently lost a good friend obviously through my own actions, but for the life of me I do not know why!? They refuse to communicate to me the reason for their absence in my life and because of that I have been unable to either apologize or explain the reason for what I did or said or whatever! I still don't know what the case is!?
I am using this forum to let all of my current friends and future friends to know that we may not always agree on everything, but the same can be said about my parents and me. That does not mean that I don't still love them or discount their opinions. Life is to short for me to "dislike" someone just because they don't see life through the same looking glass. I hope that all that read these thoughts know that I am a faithful friend even if you know that we don't always agree. I have enough insight to know that we all can't know everything and I am humble enough to say when I am wrong. With that being said, if you think that my thoughts are right or wrong on a subject that means something to you personally, let me know. Who knows, you my be able to enlighten me! I am always searching for more knowledge and if you know something that you think that I may not know about, share it with me!
Maybe coming of age during the early 70's warped my sense of being but I still can't shake the belief that love conquers all.
.
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment